Personality Development & Etiquettes
Personality Development & Etiquettes:
|Course||No. of Subjects||Duration||Semesters||Subject delivery||Participants|
|PDE||3||3 Months||N/A||5 days/week||10+2/ Graduates/ Any|
- Personality development is the relatively enduring pattern of the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that distinguish individuals from one another.
- The dominant view in the field of personality psychology today holds that personality emerges early and continues to change in meaningful ways throughout the lifespan.
- Personality means uniqueness, individuality and appearance of a person and his/her reflection of thinking, emotions, behaviour and communication skills.
- Vertex offers an effective personality development program that helps students to face, meet and overcome the challenges of the competitive world more effectively and efficiently.
- It also makes it easier for them to escalate the academic and corporate ladders more smoothly.
- Grooming classes
- Interview Handling classes
- English Language & Communication classes
|1||English Language & Communication Skills|